12 January 2005

Bleh
I feel very "bleh". It may be partly because I've been hungry a lot lately, but if I eat, i don't feel well. Otherwise, I'm loving the weather, at least today's weather. It actually almost motivates me to go the park or something. I adore drizzly overcast weather in the 60's or so :)

Last weekend was fun. Unfortunately, I don't have a huge memory capacity, so I forget about past events pretty quickly, but I do remember having a good time watching Sally play poker and accidentally bluffing Chappy, then winning...The food and drinks were good too :) :) Monday was the George Clinton concert with Sheehe, Tonya, Dave and both Eric's. I really really enjoyed the first half, but apparantly this group from the drug decade didn't realise that we weren't high as they played instrumentals for 45 minutes between the singing; it got really repetitive. The music kicked back in, but by that time all I could see was a patty melt and onion rings, so we left for Steak 'n Shake.

Let's see what this weekend has in store...definitely nothing huge going on during the week. Another "bleh" point. It must be because it's January.