04 January 2005

Flowers!
Is it Spring yet?
Is it Spring yet?
Is it Spring yet?

We got our pretty snow over Christmas, awesome weather for bummin' outside over New Years, NOW...let's get to the pretty Spring weather!!!!

Sunday was so freakin' gorgeous that I even got my daffy, tulip, iris, and something else bulbs planted with my dad doing the burying. They might not make it, but our dirt has not officially frozen over yet, as it was moist and crumbly over a foot down. That has to be a good sign...then it rained all next day. I'm definitely hopeful for pretty flowers in March - June.

I'm being broken in slowly with Tae Kwon Do teaching again since my one afterschool program started this week, and the other one starts next week. Other than that, my time has been focused on RPG stuff. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but it's been enjoyable, so I'll ignore the upcoming Ellen comment that will undoubtably make fun of me and be proud of my new Nymph character (on RPG board).