23 January 2005

Good News and Bad News
Good news is always more fun...but if you start with the bad news, then you get to end on the positive note; however, I'm so excited about the good news, I'll start there. (Yes, my brain is scarily busy with decisions like that!)

I get cool new jewelry! I'm going to Mexico during the end of April/beginning of May, and I have a lot of my outfits bought or at least chosen. I love Ellen's jewelry, and discovered the perfect opportunity to stock up with some of my favourite stones. I stopped by her place yesterday and told her my dominant colours and we came up with four different varying sets of varying colours. It's going to be so awesome.

The bad news is that I was really really looking forward to the IMA's (Indianapolis Museum of Art) big bash open house for members. It's supposed to be quite the deal, and activities lasting all week. Would you believe that the open house is on the day we fly out to Mexico, and the weeklong activities are during the time I'm gone? So many months of looking forward to that event gone.

I'll just have to focus on the new jewelry and outfits...