05 January 2005

No no no!
Just because I thought the rain was good for my bulbs did not mean that I wanted cold freezing rain. Apparantly the world does not revolve around my own desires. Very sad.

I had a funny dream...normally my dreams aren't worth repeating, but recently I think I've been reading too many KODT just before sleeping, causing some funny dreams. I dreamt that I had plans to visit England, but I lost my passport. The fortunate thing was that I had a friend at the airport that would let me get across the pond without producing my passport. The friend just warned me that I probably wouldn't be able to get back, but I didn't care, so I still planned to go. Then, another friend promised to turn me in for treason (not sure how the concept of treason got involved), so I was too scared to go, and decided to just apply for another passport. Very very strange. Of course, that wasn't as bad as the time that I was fighting a huge furry monster, then woke up to YY sleeping on my face. The problem was that I wasn't completely awake, so I was certain that YY was the furry monster. Definitely too much KODT before bed.