24 March 2003

Computer Games
This is a subject of which I knew nothing before I met Eric. However, one of the first visits to his apartment included a view of a computer game in action *surprise*. I didn't reject it at the moment; in fact, I thought it looked interesting. My child/teenage life had been filled with Gameboy, Super Nintendo, and Nintendo 64, of which I currently enjoy...well, at least the Nintendo 64. Computer games, however, were nonexist in my obviously sheltered life *roll eyes*. As some people know, I really enjoy Dungeon Seige, but it does get a little dull with the hacking and slashing. I think I need to try and get through with just one person for a bigger challenge. My party of seven doesn't have many issues since I continually have one wizard on healing hands and the other on healing winds, while the others chop their way through. I need a new game though for diversity. Any suggestions? One thing I know...I do not like the kind of games where I can't see "me". I like seeing all of the characters on the screen.