06 March 2003

The Innocence of Husbands
I found my birthday week situation very tempting to take advantage of my obviously innocent husband. My first day was a card with a statement that I can have a free hair design, 2nd day was the same thing except it was a manicure, 3rd day was also the same, only this time it's a pedicure. To only red blooded woman, a free set of this automatically means the most expensive manicure/pedicure spa treatment which can range from $100 - $500 in Indianapolis. I look at my favourite place downtown, which has a special manicure/pedicure package including a special dessert and chocolate snack! Should I zap my poor clueless baby for a total $275 or take the more basic package that I know he is more expecting to pay? Hmmmmm....temptation, temptation. Considering the fact that this is only Day 1, 2, and 3, I could have a lot fun, but I'm afraid my guilt would take the best of me when I would see him passed out on the floor when he saw the bill - after the fact, of course. *sigh* I hate my conscience!