12 March 2003

Spring is in the air!
I can smell Spring, not wear those miserably heavy coats, and enjoy being outside today!! Yay :) It's supposed to get nicer this week too, I just hope the weather doesn't get fickle on us. I went down to the BMV yesterday to get my license reinstated. I was bitter and frustrated b/c I thought I would have to pay a huge reinstatement fee, so my mood soared as I headed for Circle Centre Mall when I was told that I had no fee since it was not a felony, misdemeanor, or reoccuring incident. Yay again!

Then we went down to Jireh Sports for a tour to see how well Dan Shi Club would fit in. It was very exciting...I believe we have a lot of room for growth there with all of their kids, summer projects, and great facilities. Tonight is LOTR roleplaying (something that I am not good at, but is my first time and is fun so far), then a concert downtown, so am I going to accept that today will be good :)