25 August 2003

Gaming
Saturday night Eric and I hosted a Game Party, which was quite a bit fun! I got to practice my drink mixes while discovering that I really like Apples to Apples and that Munckins is a really long game, although I would really like to try playing it. Anything that makes fun of roleplaying has to be good. Anyway, I'm seriously considering doing this more often (like once a month or something) because it really was fun to both play games and host. I must say though, I was very amused with Tim's bringing his own steak for the grill...simply brilliant! BTW, Tim, you left your spice on the counter in case you were missing it...oh, and thank you Sterno for buying more hamburger and brats...I found out later :)

...and please note (all of you that are of the male species) that while none of you noticed my great Burberry sunglasses, Ellen went nutz over them...I'm starting to think that designers create great and expensive items for females, move stars, and gay people :)