19 August 2003

Stupid, stupid, stupid people.
I stroll down to the cafeteria to get my usual biscuit and gravy. I contemplate getting my sometimes seseme bagel with cream cheese (the cream cheese flavor varies from time to time), but decide I'm in the "hot breakfast" mood because I had just written about snow in my previous blog. After the lady in front of me leaves after picking up her coke, lunch bag, and purse that was scattered across the entire counter that prevented anyone else to get hot breakfast items, I reach in great anticipation for the plastic plate. I get the lid ready to pop over the plate immediately to keep the heat and reach for the biscuits...

...it was toast.

Toast? Where's the biscuits? A frantic search for biscuits brought me to the unacceptable conclusion that they had replaced biscuits with toast. I was too disgusted, horrified, grossed out, and mortified to even move...frozen in place, I stared at the toast, only to find it staring back, leering at me.

I can't continue. I'm too upset. I had the bagel.