20 June 2004

Pleasant Weekend
After many tragic and exhausting weeks and weekends during these past months, my life was much improved with a party that gave me the opportunity to dress up and be with friends, Babylon 5's season four, and some sleep time. I even got the time to rearrange the basement for the 45,365th time. This arrangement is my favourite so far though. It will possibly last the entire summer!

Subject Change
Have you ever noticed that you can be believe that your little world is mierable, then things come along to show you how that your world was actually quite wonderful? I want my life to go into two different directions...formal education and Tae Kwon Do. I got a wonderful opportunity for each direction. If only one had come, it would be manageable, but no, two have to come, forcing difficult decisions and wishing that life would return to normal. I have put both decisions off for too long, and have to make a decision this week that will impact my life forever.

I hate this week already. Hopefully the comment of impacting my life forever is perhaps exaggerated. I can only hope.

It will end gloriously though, with wonderful rum drinks for everybody on Saturday! Just to be clear for the Game Night, I am not copying the Goetz' great Carribean theme, but using a Hawaiian theme. So yes, while the same clothes work for both parties, the theme is distinctly different for the sake of my hosting originality :)