15 June 2004

Some Humour
Ever think about joining a cooking club? Well, I've got the perfect one for you to be able to experiment, and relax with the fact that you may completely screw it up. For example, Sally, Ball, Sheehe and I are sitting in the living room when Ball astutely notices this kind of "flame" thing going on in the oven. Everybody backs away and the oven door is pulled open and flames shoot out from the oven. Seriously big flames, actually. I nearly fell over laughing. I will not disclose the identity of the person that presented extremely crispy mushroom, unless Ellen desires it to be known, (oops, that slipped out) but in her defense, the mushrooms were quite good, and oil had fallen off the tray or something, which is what caused it. It was the foil that was having issues, not the mushrooms. Still, it was very funny, and I think I would have paid quite a fortune to have a picture of everybody scurrying to get the fire out so we could use it as our cooking club logo :)